When the bones in your back aren’t moving correctly they can choke or irritate the nearby nerves. Chiropractic adjustments restore motion to these “stuck” joints, taking pressure off the nerves, and reducing nervous system disruption.
How Are Adjustments Performed
Dr. Napp is qualified to perform different types of adjustments. Some people respond better to different techniques. Depending on your spinal condition and level of pain, Dr. Napp will determine which of the following techniques work best for you.
- Hands-on Manual Adjustments
- Drop Table Adjustments
- Instrument Used Adjustments
- Stretching Techniques
Other Services We Provide
- Cervical and Lumbar Traction
- Postural and Therapeutic Exercises
- Muscle Relaxation Treatments
- Ultrasound and Electrical Muscle Stimulation